Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Saturday!

It's such a lovely Saturday morning- so full of potential and promise!

Painting, cleaning, and laundry are on the agenda, and I must say I'm actually excited about it. There's something about rolling up your sleeves, cranking up the tunes, and really digging in to a project that just makes you feel good at the end of the day...

Then we are attending a wedding this evening, which will be so special and absolutely beautiful.

What a perfect Saturday! (Other than laying on a beach doing nothing, of course) ;-)

2 comments:

. sarah . said...

Your picture is so pretty :) And I know what you mean. I did a little of that myself this morning, then headed out to mow, just got done. Ahhh, feels good to have it all clean and tidy. See you at the wedding tonight, miss you friend!!

Cami said...

Hi Emily!
I didn't know you had a blog! This is my first time visiting! I love it! I see you and I have a lot in common! I LOVE taking pictures! We'll have to get together and share some of our photos!!! I will come back and visit regularly!
See you in about a week!
Lots of hugs!