Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 11: 90 Day Photo Project

I am back. Again. I had planned on taking Memorial Day weekend off from posting. Then my friend, one of the girls who came up with this project, lost her husband. And while she and her family were in the midst of all that that entails, I just didn't feel right blogging. It seemed more appropriate to pray for her comfort.

Then Summer happened, and I got busier, and well- here we are. In the spirit of the project, I have been pretty faithful in recording the memories, just not posting. I'm hoping to catch up soon. But for tonight, I'll just share my belated Mother's Day present from my sweet husband (hastily finished as it began to storm). Every garden I have started has been hurriedly finished and planted as a storm rolls in. I'm hoping this is a good sign.

If you think of it, say a prayer for my friend Brooke and her family. I don't want her to feel like she or Michael are forgotten...

No comments: