Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Preparations

Just wanted to share a few pics of the progress. I've been home the last two days, which has been so nice. I love being home! Plus, there's so much that has to be done before this weekend. We're helping with a party on Saturday, then have Christmas and family pictures with my family on Sunday after church.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last year, a friend told me that every Christmas Eve they make a big lasagna with garlic bread, salad- the works, to enjoy after the Christmas Eve service at church. I'm thinking that would be so much fun! Nothin' says lovin' like Italian food...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Does anyone have special Christmas traditions they'd like to share? I love hearing what other people do...


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This snowman was a gift from my friend and former employer who passed away this year. She made a huge impact on my life, and is greatly missed. It's on my desk to remind me of her.









Our tree this year is very similar to the one we had two years ago (Last year's was 12" tall because of the remodel). I've been entertaining the idea of having a black, white, silver, and pink one next year. Probably not as the main one, but you never know...



One of the gifts I'm making...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love the idea of black, white and silver, and pink. I know you could do awesome things with it! Your place looks good this year too though. Looking forward to tomorrow, thanks for asking me...see you then.