Thursday, January 31, 2008

Computer Illiteracy

I have discovered that at times I am in completely over my head, and seemingly virtually-computer-illiterate. Trying to move/edit/manage photos, blog elements, keep up with computer maintenance, and other various (basic?) tasks seems so easy- yet are sometimes totally out of reach. This is the reason, my friends, that you haven't seen much of me for a while- let alone the long-promised photos.

However, for today, I give up. Yes, that's right- although I'm sorry to say it, I'm temporarily admitting defeat. Tomorrow is another day...


Oh wait- it is tomorrow.

3 comments:

. sarah . said...

This is why I love you Em! I totally know how you feel :) Love the banner photo and you new profile pic, must have been taken in Calif...you have flip flops on! And WHY didn't you bring that wall back with you?!?!

. sarah . said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Em...Don't give up !! I LOVE your blog! You,Sarah and Holly bring so much enjoyment with your blogs. I LOVE them ALLL!! Just take it one day at a time....Love ya !