Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Wish I Could Be A California Girl

Ok- not always. But most days I think I could totally handle it... especially when it's been SO COLD! Here are some more pics from our trip:

Check out the U-Turn/Left Turn sign. Not something I'd ever seen, but pretty common around Anaheim.


Our Hotel:




Foot-Bridge in the Courtyard






Courtyard- our room was close to the corner


Courtyard Flowers






Thought the detail on these pots was interesting




Went out our room's back door into the courtyard and this is what I saw... Don't know who the man was- when I turned around, he was gone. Kind of reminded me of the man in a print belonging to my friend, Amie. Not sure why.


Local Architecture:






This one reminded me of home. Thought of Holly & Sarah and all of us checking out the development on Foster Rd.






Even the Jiffy Lube is pretty!


Love how people have fruit trees right in their yards. Must admit, I'm a bit jealous.






McDonald's even has Dippin' Dots. How cool is that?


Check out the size of the Do Not Enter sign...

No comments: